Tags: facebook, Google Plus, Google+, Security+, social media
Two weeks ago, I became one of the cool kids and was invited to join the new social network Google+. Although Google+ is still in its trial phase and invitation-only, even Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg has joined. As posted by Raymond Lau on techgoondu, Google+ is no Facebook killer (yet?), but it certainly offers a number of improvements and additional features. As most early adopters will attest , the potential for Google+ is quite impressive.
First of all, people management uses the “Circles” feature. To add a person to your network, you must first choose a circle. When sharing and following posts, you use the circles as a convenient grouping mechanism. By default, you have circles for friends, family, acquaintances, and those people whose posts you are following.
- codeguru on Everything old is new again: the MCSE and MCSA are dead (long live the MCSE and MCSA)
- codeguru on TechEd 2013 Debriefing: One Developer’s Position
- Anonymous on TechEd 2013 Debriefing: One Developer’s Position
- scott bartholomew on Everything old is new again: the MCSE and MCSA are dead (long live the MCSE and MCSA)
- blogmistress Ann on Office 2010 MOS study tips & tricks
Tags.NET certification 70-113 83-640 a+ Beta Exams casp ccna ccnp cert idol certification Certification Paths Cisco CISSP CompTIA exam retake exam retakes exam vouchers free stuff linux+ MCAS MCITP MCSD MCTS MOS network+ Office 2010 Oracle oracle certification Pearson VUE Performance-Based Testing PMI PMP resource review sales & specials second shot Security+ study checklist Study hints study resources study tips survey says TechEd test-taking tips what we're working on Windows 7
- blogmistress Ann
- The Transcender Team